Recruiters, which one describes you best?
- You’re worried about looking like a stalker because you’ve called your top client 28 times since yesterday to present a candidate for a job he told you was urgent — but apparently not urgent enough for him to return your call.
- You’re up to your ear lobes in saved links to must-read articles that promise to save you time and give you superpowers. If only you had time to read.
- You just told your seven-year-old it’s okay for him to play on the garage roof because you thought you could answer his questions while reading engineering resumes on your iPad.
Managers, Owners, and Leaders are feeling the pinch,too.
As technology advances, geographic borders disappear. Local markets shrink. Online tools lower barriers to entry bringing new competitors into the market– some of whom operate without the financial burden of brick and mortar costs. And then there’s…
The impossible client trifecta
- Faster results
- Higher quality account management
- Reduced costs
It’s almost a perfect storm.
Great processes and the right technology have never been more important.
That’s what I write about in Plugged In Recruiter.
- Recruitment best practices
- Employer brand management
- Customer acquisition and retention
- Personal and professional career management
If you’d like to see me write about a particular topic, send me a note. I’ll do my best. My mission is to share technology tips and community-building techniques that grow business and foster fulfilling careers.
I’m available for project work in the greater Vancouver area or online if you need help with recruitment marketing or client management. I’m good at identifying process, technology or organizational gaps. I’ll help you understand how the moving parts in your company work together to forecast the impact of contemplated changes before implementation takes place.
I’m happy to connect. Use the easy contact form below, or link to me on a social site.
Hi – I’m Susan Wright-Boucher, a Canadian professional specializing in recruitment strategies, employer branding, online marketing, employment trends, and social media. I’ve designed and managed recruitment and contract staffing programs in every major city in Canada, responsible for a daily workforce of more than 1,000 contractors. I’ve been called a workaholic, but prefer the term business athlete. I’m also a process junkie, which is how I manage to get so much done in a day!
I spend most of my spare time studying and writing about market penetration, communications, social media and technology – with an occasional break for kayaking or hiking with my husband.