You can create raving fans for your company by substituting interruption marketing for an attraction strategy based on awesome content.
Providing value with no-strings-attached makes customer acquisition a pleasure for your prospects. Read these seven blog posts to gain a broad picture of what inbound marketing is, what it can do for your business, and where it’s going in the future.
- What Is Inbound Marketing? From Scalable Social Media. Twitter link: @ScalableSocial
- This Week In Inbound will bring you up to speed on recent developments, including one huge change at Google that alters SEO forever. Twitter link: @KinetixMedia
- Stir Solutions likens today’s content marketing to yesterday’s corporate storytelling – albeit with a twist. I know you’ll enjoy How to Use Content Marketing to Grow Your Business and Brand Online. Twitter link: @StirSolutions
- Solocube maintains that inbound marketing reduces customer acquisition time through effective lead generation. Read Using Inbound Marketing To Reduce Your Sales Cycle. Twitter link: @Solocube8
- Marketo’s approach to inbound marketing is to create great content that pulls prospects toward your organization. Stop Selling, Start Helping: 5 Tips for Creating Magnetic Content Twitter link: @Marketo
- I couldn’t produce a roundup of inbound marketing blog posts without including Hubspot. This post introduces their new marketing library – all free – which will help you with your inbound campaign. Enjoy Inbound 101: Your One-Stop Shop for a Comprehensive Marketing Curriculum. Twitter link: @Hubspot
We’ll end our blog roundup with Srihari Kumar’s theory of the future of inbound marketing.
Like what you see here? Subscribe by email so you don’t miss a beat.